Saturday 21 September 2013

Classic Doctor Who on Watch

I haven't seen this news anywhere else yet and I have just posted this information on Twitter.

As has been previously announced the UK channel Watch will be showing The Doctors Revisited specials.  Watch is part of the UKTV Network of channels and BBC Worldwide have a 50% stake in UKTV.

Looking at future listings I have seen that they are also going to be showing serials from the original series as Omnibus editions.

These are all October dates and will start at 2:30pm:

Saturday 12th The Aztecs
Sunday 13th Tomb of the Cybermen
Saturday 19th Spearhead from Space
Sunday 20th Pyramids of Mars
Saturday 26th Earthshock
Sunday 27th Vengeance on Varos

I would presume they will show a Seventh Doctor story on Saturday 2nd November and possibly the Eighth  Doctor TV Movie on Sunday 3rd November however no listings are available for these dates.

Watch is available in the UK on Sky 109 & Virgin 124.

Whilst I personally own all these serials on DVD I will watch them on TV to support the broadcasts and hopefully gain more in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment