Monday 1 August 2011

I Love K9


Sarah Jane and K9
Why do I love K9, simple really I find him very funny and his banter with the Doctor over the years is nothing short of brilliant!! I guess K9 is most well known for being Tom Baker's sidekick in many classic Doctor Who episode's, but in many way's I think the Doctor is K9's sidekick, he always had a funny and smart reply for any of the Doctor's smart comments.


K9
K9 is also loved for his role in The Sarah Jane Adventures, where he starred along side the late great Elisabeth Sladen. They also starred in many classic Doctor Who episode's too, they are quite a combo in there own right. K9's voice was mainly played by John Leeson and what a brilliant job he did too, it suited K9 perfectly!! K9 also starred with Elisabeth Sladen in the one off - K9 and Company and I have to say I really enjoyed it, and it's a real shame it never got a full series, I think it really deserved it too.

There was a recent Australian series of K9 and I did not enjoy it one bit, mainly because they changed the way K9 looked, it was a real shocker!! I could go into some stat's of K9 but I would rather remember and watch K9 with the Doctor and Sarah Jane Smith, and I hope one day K9 is brought back to the Doctor Who series proper!! But sadly, I don't think it will happen anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment